Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday baby girl!

I can't believe my baby is 1 today. She is getting soooo big. We are planning on doing her first spagetti dinner tonight and letting her cover herself from head to toe. I thought she would have more fun with that than if we went out somewhere. I don't know what her school does on birthday's. I hope something fun. I hate not being with her today but neither of us is able to take off work. Anyway, I better go get her dressed! More updates to come later.

We went out for Vietnamese food last weekend in early celebration. She was not in a great mood Saturday so when I asked for a cheese I got a raspberry instead.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to Norah. She is too cute =) Enjoy the pasta...

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to the Birthday Girl! So it is the big UNO!!!! Congratulations and we send all of love and some big hugs and gushie kisses. We wish we could be there to give them to you but we will see you very soon here in Florida! Hang in there baby girl for love from Granny Janny and PaPa NeNe. Have a fun Birthday Dinner and smear that spaghetti all over!

Stacie said...

Happy Birthday Norah!! Her birthday is the same day as our Family Day (or Micah Day - as we call it). And, Micah had spaghetti for dinner on his first birthday too! :) Btw - Can I rsvp for the party here? We're planning on coming!

R&H said...

Happy birthday sweet girl!
Elia celebrated her 18 month birthday yesterday at "school".
Isn't it amazing to think that just 6 months ago we were waiting to travel to bring our girls home?
It feels like she's always been in our home and in our lives.

G&K said...

Happy birthday Norah. A raspberry is better than a lemon. ;-) Hope she enjoyed the spaghetti.

mimi lam said...

Happy Birthday little Nora!
She is so cute with her rasberries attitude, have a great birthday dinner with her favorite food.

Lennah and Delylah's mom said...

Happy Birthday. How quickly your time with Norah has gone by. I hope her birthday dinner was great.
Cathy

Anonymous said...

Happy first birthday, cutie pie!