Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Halloween Photo Session

I ran into an old friend from high school at our subdivision picnic in early September. She is starting up a photography business and volunteered to do a free session with Norah to use in her portfolio. I love the collage below. This was Norah in her original Halloween costume.
Beating the window with my glass beaded corn.

















The poster below is in celebration of our 1 year anniversary of Norah's referral. I cannot believe that she has been a part of our lives for over a year and yet it feels like she has always been here. I could not imagine life without her. She is my heart.

1 comment:

mimi lam said...

Hello Nora
Happy 1 yr aniversary referral, she is growing, and glowing in all her pictures. I love her halloween costumes. She is surrounded by her loving family,her grand parents, can see her happiness in her facial experessions, good luck on your next surgery, you are a tough little girl.