Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, November 15, 2007

New Photos and Update

This week we received 5 new photos of Norah. She is growing quickly! I think they must feel bad for her at the orphange and are feeding her extra bottles or something. I am pretty sure she will not be able to fit into the 3-6 month clothes we have by the time we go get her. I have also determined that they cut her hair. It really looks much shorter to me and I wish they wouldn't do that. I am sure it is just easier to keep the babies cleaner with shorter hair but I love my little porcupine spikes!

We also received an update on our paperwork in Vietnam. It turns out that something is missing in Norah's final papers and until they fix it her paperwork cannot be sent to the justice department in her province. This should not be a surprise as I have seen this happen with many families but it means that until all of this is taken care of our "official wait" of 2-4 months has not begun. I am still hoping they can get it together and we will travel early February. The last 34 days have felt like an eternity and they don't count!!


Daddy is in love with this picture...

Look at those thighs!!!



4 comments:

Stacie said...

She is so beautiful! Got to love the chub-thighs! I keep hoping Micah's will get chubbier! :) Hope everything moves quickly so you can travel soon!

K said...

Oh my gosh, she is precious. She is definitely bigger!!!

Karen Wall said...

She is certainly gaining weight! I love baby rolls!

Jessica and Eddie said...

She is beautiful. Babies are too cute when they have those little rolls. Makes them all snuggly.