Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Some people say...

...that waiting for something makes it that much more precious when it arrives, or when it happens after a long wait then you know that it was, without a doubt, meant to be. I don't know about all that. I don't think that any person waiting to travel who received a call from their agency saying, "It's time to go get your baby!" would say, "No, no. I haven't waited long enough. Please, call me back in another couple of months so it will be more precious and special." I'd be up in the bedroom packing our bags. But maybe that's just me. Call me crazy. (I'm used to it, since Dani always does.)

1 comment:

Karen Wall said...

So true! We have been waiting since our referral in July and every day I feel like I am going to throw up from the anxiety of it all! I don't know if that is making me appreciate it more, or just making me crazy too! :)