Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Halloween

This was the best face she has ever made when I took the camera out. She loves playing with her beads every morning before school. My fairie princess. After 30 minutes of wrestling her into the costume during a kicking, screaming fit. Ahhhh, my little angel. This is Norah's second costume. I made the mistake of going to Gymboree on Halloween day and there was a clearance sale. Enough said.





She didn't really get the concept this year nor did she want to eat any candy. But she did like the mini pretzels!




Cheeks stuffed with pretzel and a glow stick!






1 comment:

Ann said...

Hey, love the picts...I know your pain with the uploads ect.. Try slide.com you make a slide show, then copy and post the code like you are posting a message. You can add music or not on your slide show. I perfer Not becasue it plays all the time. let me know if you need help.. Kim