Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

2 Months Today

Today it has been 2 months since our referral. Time seems to be going very slow and very fast all at once. Work has been very busy for both of us. Our first shower is this weekend and I am so excited. I have been waiting half of my life to celebrate my child. Woo hoo!! There are several families in Vietman right now that live close by and we were so excited to see them get their children this week. Congrats again to Matt and Ali on Princess Jenna and Karen and Andrew with baby Khai. We are so happy for you guys!!

We still haven't gotten any updates on Norah, she turned 4 months old last Tuesday, but we are still holding out hope for new photos this week. I have written our agency about the possibility of sending her a few toys to keep her entertained until we can get her. She has now missed her first Hannukah with us. =( Next year will be much better. It has to be!!

3 comments:

Lennah and Delylah's mom said...

It is so funny how this time drags. Wait until Norah comes home it will fly by. Best of Luck to you all.
Cathy

K said...

Wow, how was the shower???

Lennah and Delylah's mom said...

Happy four months old Norah. I will keep praying for a fast travel date. I can't wait to see next years Hannukah pictures. It will be a wonderful holiday.
Cathy