Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas

For Christmas this year the only thing I really wanted (other than Norah) were new pics from Vietnam. It has been 5 1/2 weeks and I am going crazy!! But Santa did not bring me new pictures today. I suppose I was just overly optimistic that they would be in my inbox when I woke up.

We did stay very busy this weekend buying our new camcorder, digital SLR and IPODs for our trip. I admit, splurging a little after saving for so long was kind of nice, and of course these were the things we were saving for. Barn set-up the pack and play from gran Becki and high chair while I put away the end of the shower gifts. We celebrated x-mas next door with Aunt Jessi, Uncle Chad and cousins Aiden and Liam. Aiden keeps asking when Norah is coming. I wish I had an answer!!

Thanks again Grandma Val for the baby monitors and high chair!

Daddy sets up the high chair.
A place at the kitchen table (I guess we have to start eating there now!)
There was a lot of unpacking to do after the shower!
And here I thought that I would be able to throw out one of these giant boxes in our living room. Addison thought the high chair box was a nice place to sleep.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been reading your blogg and I know what you are feeling. We are adopting a little girl from Bac Nihn Vietnam and hoping to travel in Feb or March. We also haven't received any pictures seen referral. My heart aches for the child I have in my heart that I have never met.
Jenny

K said...

The shower looks like it was a lot of fun! Norah definitely scored some major loot! Isn't it heartwarming to have people be so genuinely excited for you?