Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Meeting Granny Janny

So in all the chaos of the surgery we didn't get to put any pics up from Norah's visit with Granny Janny from the weekend of the 29th. I know my mom's friends are reading this so here you go...


Who are you??
Gimmie that scarf.
The Granny went away for a few days and Norah watched for her out the window with daddy.







While we were waiting Norah and I went to my friend Cathy's baby shower. She was a very good girl while we were there. Then we came home and played with dad some more. I miss that smile so much!!
Then Granny came back and shoved a bink in her mouth. It was super cute. She would not take a bink at all in Viet Nam and now just likes to chew on it on occasion. I am interested to see if she will take it when her lip heals. The only reason I am even trying it now is because with her hand surgery coming up she will not be able to chew on her fingers like she does all day and all night long.

Then on Granny's last night here we went to Ruby Tuesday's for dinner.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just have one thing to say, "My granddaughter is the sweetest and most precious thing in the world!"
It is so amazing to feel her in my arms. I haven't had that feeling since I held my 2 daughters in my arms so many years ago. What a great feeling. I absolutely hated to leave her, but her Grandpa NeNe and I will be back in May for a longer visit! Hang in there Norah for another visit from "The Oldies but Goodies from Florida" Ha Ha