Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Surgery tomorrow

I just wanted to let everyone know that Norah's surgery was moved up to tomorrow from Friday. Barnabas and I are both very nervous tonight and dreading the morning, especially the car ride to the hospital. She cannot have any formula or food after mid-night tonight and denying her it in the morning will only amount to a very loud traumatic hour long car ride to the hospital. To top it all off she was not feeling 100% today and we are hoping that we do not go through all of that just to be turned away because she has a fever. I have a sneaking suspicion her ear infection is back but the thermometer gives me different readings every 2 minutes. Everyone cross your fingers that all goes well.

6 comments:

Joe Raschke said...

We'll say an extra prayer tonight for you guys. She is such a cutie!

-- Joe

K said...

You guys are in my prayers Let us know how it goes!

Kathryn said...

I hope today goes as planned and is not traumatic. I didn't realize she was having surgery this soon. Will this repair both her cleft lip and cleft palate?

Lennah and Delylah's mom said...

I will keep you guys in my prayers that all goes well.
Cathy

Anonymous said...

I sincerely hope all went well. Please update when you have a minute. I'm thinking of your family.

Anonymous said...

Delurking to say I hope the surgery went well and you are all recovering.