Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Dragonflies

I never posted updated room pics with the dragonflies and several people have asked so here you go:
Ava, the avacado tree, is going to need a new home. She is thriving here because it is the warmest room in the house.


All of those empty hangers are for clothes in the laundry today getting ready to be PACKED!! And yes, that is a lot of empty hangers.... am I really supposed to pick 7 outfits? REALLY?? Only 7? I think that is impossible. 7 per suitcase maybe....

5 comments:

Karen Wall said...

The nursery looks great! I love what you did with her closet-kudos!!

K said...

The nursery looks wonderful! I think you rival my organizational queen title LOL.

Anonymous said...

Love Norah's room. LOVE IT! To answer your question, I didn't really pack "outfits." I actually didn't take many of Mattix's "cute" clothes - just an outfit for the G&R and one extra in case. However, I packed a LOT for him and I have NO regrets. I packed TONS of onesies (both long sleeves and short), LOTS of those little stretchy pants that can go over the onesies, about eight footsie jammies (those were an absolute must), a few sweatshirts, and million pairs of socks. I'm trying to remember what else we packed and if I think of it, I'll email you. I'm SO into clothes for him and I love to have him looking cute, but I'm really glad we went with the basics. (Maybe b/c we had so many diaper blowouts in VN and we had to change his clothes so often!) Seriously, though, Mattix's skin was such a mess that having really simple clothes made of soft cotton was best at the time. Good luck with the packing. Definitely a good idea to have most of it done ahead of time in case you end up with three days' notice like us!!!

Lennah and Delylah's mom said...

I packed about 15 outfits. Trust me you will need them between spit up and sweat from the heat. Best wishes.
Cathy

Melissa said...

Hi! Fellow CHI family here. Just wanted to tell you your nursery looks great. Did you paint the bamboo on the walls, or is that an applique?

Congrats on your good I-600A news! :)