Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, January 28, 2008

I am going to have muscles like the Hulk!!

This morning we got new pics of Norah (a wonderful way to wake up, really) and should be receiving updated height and weight info shortly. For now, from what I can make out of the scale it looks like she weighs 6.8 kg or 15 lbs.

Highly accurate measuring system. ;-)
Our first sign of upset Norah. I am sure we will see it many times in the future but I was happy to see it today.
Look at those thighs!!
What's over there?
Our first smile... a big one at that!
Just a few more weeks..... come on US CIS!!!





6 comments:

K said...

She looks great!!!!!!!! I hope your approval comes soon!

Stacie said...

Adorable! And what a smile! Cutie girl - can't wait for you to go and bring her home!

Anonymous said...

Danielle,

Norah is so beautiful! You must be so excited that you'll hold her soon! We're crossing our fingers for your quick travel approval.

Gina

Karen Wall said...

Just a bit of trivia, but the woman holding and loving on your daughter is Hue. She works for Thuy and you will get to spend a lot of time with her in HCMC. She is a sweetie! I thought you would maybe like to know that...

Jess said...

OMG! What an adorable smile!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my!!! Look at your girl...healthy and beautiful!!!! I hope your approval comes through soon; you're in the home stretch.