Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Norah at almost 5 months!!

I could not have been more excited today when, after 6 1/2 weeks, we received 35 new photos of Norah and her friend Yen. Baby Yen's mommy is also going through our agency and we are so happy our girls are together. They are the only 2 babies at Picasso orphanage right now that are assigned to our agency.
Norah and Yen:
This is our absolute favorite picture thus far...I am tired, are we done yet?Maybe I will nap on this duck...What's up there??Why is there a duck on my butt?Hello friend!Hi Mom and Dad!!
I think she is being tickled here. I can't wait to hear her laugh.
Mom, come get me!!!



5 comments:

K said...

Awww, she is just too cute! How nice that she is pictured with another baby of a CHI family!!! She really looks like she is doing well.

Anonymous said...

Norah is just adorable! You guys are in our prayers for a travel date soon!
Ali Rankey

Anonymous said...

I woke up, sat up and said "Norah, I forgot to look at Norah's new pictures"

I am impressed with the pictures. Not only were they the cutest pictures ever but did you see those floors shining and how beautiful it was outside. I just got an all around feeling that while she is waiting so patiently for her mom and dad, she is being taking care of very well. I like the duck on my butt picture the best. Is the other girl already adopted? If so it would be too cool to be able to keep track of her through the years.

Stacie said...

Yay for new pictures! She is adorable - such sweet expressions! It's so cute that she's hanging with her friend! So happy for you that you got new pics!

Lennah and Delylah's mom said...

They are too beautiful. I know you can't wait to get that little girl home already.
Cathy